Loneliness

Ugly seems the air without your fragrance,
So lonely feels the day without your presence,
Utter futile seems my very existence and
Depressing, this lonely experience.

I wonder
Why love has got limits?
Why ego plays silly trick?
Why can't it be sweet and clear
Whether we're far or near!

Yes, sometimes my words seldom express
My inner feelings and regrets.
I do admit my flaws, but
Let it not be the reason
To let my hand go.

Our love was pure, deep and clear
Let silly mistakes won't creep in and tear.
Now, as I lie by my window side
And gaze the star lit night sky
I see my hopes fade
Whilst the west wind blows across my face.

But I have to be strong and
I know this night will shortly end
And the sun would soon shine bright.
No matter how far you are, my love
I believe I'll soon find you by my side.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White

Maiden Flight